Vehicle Dynamics Control Engineer
About The Position
REE is changing electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs. REE’s disruptive corner technology enables a completely flat and modular chassis that supports all mission-specific EVs from class 1 to class 6. REE’s EV platforms provide maximum room for passengers, cargo and batteries with the smallest footprint.
REE is supported by an exclusive network of Tier 1 automotive partners providing access to 320 global production lines, effectively making REE the next generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
As a Vehicle Dynamics Control Engineer, you will be taking responsibility of active safety features development from requirement analysis, architectural design, implementation to MIL/SIL/HIL testing and verification & validation at the vehicle level
- Define, design, and deliver control functions like ABS, TCS, AYC, EBD, ETD and more including requirements, interfaces, and algorithm components.
- Implement function control in Simulink/Stateflow
- Conduct component testing using MIL and SIL techniques
- C-Code generation
- Testing your SW component within the system on the HIL bench
- SW component verification & validation at the vehicle level against SW system requirements
- Work cross-functionally to deliver software components
- Degree in mechanical engineering, Electronics, Computer science, Automotive engineering, or similar.
- Matlab Simulink & Stateflow programming skills are a MUST
- Experience or strong demonstrable interest in vehicle stability control systems
- Good knowledge of control theory and vehicle dynamics
- Experience or strong demonstrable interest in learning tools like Carmaker, CANape, AVLcreta
- Good knowledge of CAN networking
- Flexibility to take on tasks outside of own comfort zone – quick learner in a fast-paced work environment
- ASPICE and ISO26262 knowledge is a plus
- ILR to live and work in the UK. Sadly, REE do not offer work permits, visas or sponsorships
- competitive salary
- pension scheme
- private medical health
- 25 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- free parking
- free food & beverages on site
- home office when work allows
Office Location: Mainly at REE Corporate UK Office: CV10 0TU (within the Mira facility)