Senior Business Analyst
About The Position
REE Automotive (Nasdaq: REE) is an automotive technology leader and is transforming e-mobility. REE operates in the commercial and mobility-as-a-service space and is designing and manufacturing electric platforms for various applications, including last- and mid-mile delivery, light to medium duty EV logistics and autonomous shuttles.
We are looking for a Senior Business Analyst to join the business development team and report to the CBO of the company. The candidate would lead the research and analyses activities. The candidate should accurately collect market information, analyze financial data, articulate market trends and wisely deliver qualitative data, actionable insights and takeaways on market trends. In addition, the Sn. Business Analyst will lead the internal competitive intelligence analyses from both a business and technology sides and assess valuable leads generation. The Sn. Business Analyst will work closely with other business development team members and will be joining business development activities with partners and customers.
· Collect data on customers & partners, competitors, and marketplace. Consolidate information into actionable items, research reports and presentations.
· Read and analyze financial information on players in the market
· Perform the initial screening of leads generated and assess initial business opportunities.
· Compile and analyze statistical data using various methods to collect it, formulate reports and make recommendations.
· Perform valid and reliable thematic and regional market research analysis.
· Use online market research sources and catalogue findings.
· Provide competitive analysis on various companies in the EV ecosystem from technology, product and market perspectives.
· Identify on time market trends and market developments / shifts as well as new players and technologies.
· Strong and proven analytical skills and the ability to present trends and produce insights
· Experience in working for a leading consulting firm – an advantage
· Proven market research analysis experience with a + for the EV automotive industry.
· Prior experience with assessing business opportunities
· Ability to interpret large amounts of data and to multi-task.
· Strong communication and presentation skills.
· Excellent knowledge and skills in MS Office (xls, ppt).
· Search engines, web analytics and business research tools acumen.
· Familiarity with CRM programs (Monday).
· Adequate knowledge of data collection methods.
· Working knowledge of data warehousing, modelling, and mining.
· Strong analytical and critical thinking as well as out-of-the-box thinking in collecting valuable data and information
· Academic education in relevant fields (Economics, Business Administration, Engineering)
· Strong interpersonal skills and team working capabilities