About The Position
REE Automotive (Nasdaq: REE) is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs. REE’s disruptive corner technology enables a completely flat and modular chassis that supports all mission-specific EVs from class 1 to class 6. REE’s EV platforms brings the highest volumetric efficiency and is active in the spaces of commercial vehicles and people movers.
REE is supported by an exclusive network of Tier 1 automotive partners providing access to 320 global production lines, effectively making REE the next generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
REE is seeking a SOX Manager to support REE’s rapid growth and development activities.
· Plan, implement and facilitate external auditors with independent SOX 404 testing and coordination with process owners. Provide direct assistance, as needed (e.g. key reports testing and walkthroughs)
· Identify/validate key controls, develop test procedures, execute and document testing, and report results to Management internal and external audit
· Create and maintain documentation including process flowcharts, process narratives, risk and controls matrix and evaluate controls as new systems are developed and/or process changes
· Support implementation of global accounting systems, including FP&A, reporting, and HR in a SOX compliant manner to support control objectives
· Ensure clear, concise, actionable and practical observations and recommendations, with a well-documented process for communication and clearance
· Ensure processes and documentation are in place for any SOC1 and SOC2 audit reports
· Participate in annual risk assessment and update risk matrics
· Assist in the preparation of key metrics to deliver to senior leadership of the Company such as the quarterly audit committee report.
· Coordinate with internal and external auditors on the annual SOX testing plan and provide support to them to ensure timely and smooth completion of SOX projects
• 5-7 years previous experience in finance roles
• 3+ years of Sarbanes Oxley, SOC, Corporate Audit and compliance within a global corporate environment
• Automotive industry experience is an advantage
• SAP experience required
• Strong analytical skills.
• Strong interpersonal and written communication skills are a must.
• Highly independent, hands-on approach, able to multi-task and execute projects from start to finish.
• Ability to interact with multiple internal functions
• Ability to travel abroad 1-2 times per quarter