Revenue Business Partner
About The Position
REE Automotive (Nasdaq: REE) is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs. REE’s disruptive corner technology enables a completely flat and modular chassis that supports all mission-specific EVs from class 1 to class 6. REE’s EV platforms brings the highest volumetric efficiency and is active in the spaces of commercial vehicles and people movers.
REE is supported by an exclusive network of Tier 1 automotive partners providing access to 320 global production lines, effectively making REE the next generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
We are currently looking for an experienced Revenue Business Partner to support REE’s rapid growth.
This expansion position is an outstanding opportunity within controllership to connect business development with technical accounting and financial reporting. The role requires a deep understanding of the company’s business operations, products, and accounting practices. As a Revenue Business Partner, you will work cross-functionally on business expansion initiatives, to development an understanding of customer and vendor contracts supporting the global finance and accounting team.
· Work closely with Business Development, Product Quoting/Pricing, FP&A, and other Finance Operations and Sales teams to ensure agreements and relationships are completely and accurately recorded in the books.
· Understand customer & supplier arrangements by partnering with business operations & financial reporting
· Review contracts to ensure revenue and expenses are presented accurately in accordance with ASC 606, 340, 720
· Drive detailed analysis as required to ensure accuracy of data within the financial reporting systems
· Prepare reconciliations and analysis by product type and locations, identify variances, and resolve
· Support the monthly close process adhering to specific tasks and timelines
· Identify, create, and implement process improvements and drive automation initiatives
· Identify and raise key risk areas to members of the SOX team
Ad-Hoc projects to assist in all areas of controllership
· 4+ years of related experience in automotive industry required
· 3+ years of accounting experience required
· Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in Accounting or Finance required
· Excellent analytical, oral, and written communication skills are required for frequent interaction with financial and non-financial management teams
· Requires attention to detail, strong planning and organization skills, the ability to multi-task, prioritize and deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
· Be a self-starter with a results-oriented spirit
· Ability to work autonomously as well as in a team setting
· Possess a focus for process improvements, challenging the status quo
· Sophisticated Microsoft Excel skills required
· Experience with SAP a plus
· CPA or MBA preferred