Junior Help Desk Support
About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to engineer, manufacture and deploy a cutting-edge solution for tomorrow’s vehicles.
Due to the dynamic concepts, we have opened a new office in the UK and are making additions to our teams with highly ambitious and skilled individuals.
We are currently looking for an ambitious, and enthusiastic Junior Help Desk Support to support REE’s rapid growth.
- Support the company end users with IT hardware and software related issues
- Support the company different systems and applications (Emails and other SaaS systems and tools)
- Install and configure new workstations and software
- Providing remote support to all global users (office and home-based users)
- Manage and maintain the IT inventory
- Perform routine system admin tasks such as Systems maintenance, updates, and backups
- Implement security and privacy procedures
- Supporting employees with IT related queries
- Bachelor’s Degree in IT or MIS or equivalent
- IT backend environment understanding (Desirable/Advantage)
- Networking background (Desirable/Advantage)
- Experience in supporting all Operating Systems: Linux, Mac OS, Windows
- Passion for excellence
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients
- Well organised and structure
- Willingness to learn and grow skills
- Willingness to travel across the West Midlands sites