Senior Product Manager
About The Position
Do you have a passion for Automotive? Do you want to challenge the way vehicles are designed? Do you foresee EV as the future? You want to take on very ambiguous problems? If you answered yes to these questions, we have a dream job for you.
REE Automotive is a pioneering technology company reinventing e-Mobility. Unrestricted by legacy thinking, REE has developed the next generation EV platform
REE is seeking an innovative, results-oriented, customer-obsessed Senior Product Manager to our UK office who will join our talent pool and be part of a making history.
- As part of a tight knit team you will drive requirements and execution of an innovative product roadmap.
- This role has high visibility, is cross-functional in nature, and involves working with both internal teams and external to the company.
- You will be a Senior Product Manager with dedicated ownership of this key product portfolio and work with the engineering and design teams.
- You will own product vision, synthesize customer and business requirements into product roadmaps, and, launch new features from start to finish.
- You will be a key champion to the industry externally and work with external strategic partners to identify and build new products.
- You will be reporting to the Product Director in our HQ in Israel.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Automotive Engineering, or equivalent in experience
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management
- Vast experience in the automotive market
- Proven experience with chassis components design and release
- Proven experience with all attributes associated with vehicle dynamic and control
- Exposure to certification and homologation process – Advantage
- Experience with autonomous driving and driver assist - Advantage
- Experience in automotive safety (ISO 26262 / ASIL) - Advantage
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and tradeoffs of a product
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape.
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule tradeoffs and new opportunities with technical team members
- Experience in successfully engaging strategic international customers
- Strong interpersonal skills required to manage relationships with colleagues both in the UK and the ROW
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel