About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We are seeking a driven and detail-oriented Network Administrator to be responsible for developing and implementing activities that support and are in alignment with corporate strategic activities.
The Network Administrator should be analytically minded and possess excellent systems skills and will be reporting to the IT department Manager.
- Responsible for and manage the company firewalls and Switches across all global sites
- Supporting the implementation of network systems
- Maintain and upgrade our Infrastructure keeping our network safe and up to date with the best practice configuration.
- Assist in planning a global template for our global site’s infrastructure
- Keep our connection live and backed up and comply with our SLA.
- Assist and support all issues that may arise and then report to the IT Manager.
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field.
- 3 plus years’ proven experience as Network Administrator
- CCNA CCNP Certified
- Gained previous proven experience within large companies.
- Managing FW (Palo, Forti, Checkpoint etc.).
- Managing Switches, VLANS, Segments etc. (Cisco, Juniper, Alcatel, HP etc.)
- Managing Wi-Fi controllers.
- Managing VoIP.
- Experienced in CLI for all platforms
- Happy to travel globally
- Excellent communication skills
- Proven ability in team working and influencing skills
- Clean Driving License
- UK citizenship without any requirements