About The Position
REE is changing electric mobility and aims at becoming the new standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players and technology companies to engineer, manufacture and deploy a cutting-edge solution for tomorrow’s vehicles.
We're looking for an experience Automotive Test Engineer.
· Ownership over planning, conducting and analyzing vehicle lab and field testing
· Ensure proper test infrastructure and systems are obtained, set-up and ready for testing
· Work with software to analyze test data and write test reports
· Develop and implement test protocols for electric vehicle (and individual sub-systems) in the lab or track
· Academic degree in mechanical/automotive engineering
· Experience in vehicle test data analysis tools – MATLAB, Excel, FAMOS and alike - MUST
· Familiarity and excellent experience with test hardware and sensor systems – imc datalogging HW, strain-gauges, accelerometers, temperature sensors, etc. - MUST
· Team work – Work together with the R&D team
· Organized and meticulous planner personality for test days in the lab or out in the field
· Excellent English skills – convey data to major automotive companies and engineers
· Strong analytical skills
· Advantage – Past experience in the automotive industry
· Advantage – familiarity with vehicle testing standards