About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We are looking for a Patent Engineer to become part of our Intellectual Property team to assist in further building our patent portfolio.
In this position, you will work in the Legal department with an Intellectual property Manager in Israel and a US Intellectual property counsel.
This is a perfect position if you are looking to become a certified Patent Attorney, as it can be counted as training period for the Israeli Patent Office.
- Communicate with various departments to help identify innovations
- Perform patentability searched
- Prepare disclosure documents for patent applications
- Work closely with patent firms on aspects of the patent lifecycle
- Perform market and competitors analysis using public and commercial tools
- Track lifecycle and budget of pending and granted patents in our portfolio
- Engineering degree or Physics
- Demonstrable knowledge in one or more of automotive dynamics, control systems, and electronics are important advantages
- Have a strong desire to learn fast and become familiar with technical concepts and communicate intelligently with experts in our teams
- Excellent written skills in English and communication skills in English and Hebrew