About The Position
REE Automotive is a pioneering technology company reinventing e-mobility. REE has developed the next-generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
Headquartered in Israel and with subsidiaries in the US, UK and Germany, we work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We׳re looking for a highly motivated, organized and dedicated Bookkeeper to join our growing Finance team and assist with our day to day accounting requirements. This position will report directly to the senior bookkeeper.
· Dealing with vendors - including receiving vendor bills, preparing payments to vendors and vendors reconciliations.
· Bank reconciliations.
· Credit cards reconciliations.
· Generate and reconcile intercompany balances and movements.
· Assist with reporting to governmental authorities including ITA, National Insurance and VAT.
· Ad-hoc projects as required.
· Bookkeeping Certificate - Type 1+2.
· 3-7 years of bookkeeping experience.
· English at an intermediate level (both spoken and written).
· Experience with SAP and Priority.
· Experience with credit card reconciliations, accounts payable entries, payments to vendors and bank reconciliations.
· Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
· Ability to work independently in accordance with established policies and regulations.
· Able to work in a fast-paced environment, to prioritize workload and to meet deadlines.