About The Position
About the position
REE Automotive is a pioneering technology company reinventing e-mobility. REE has developed the next generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
Headquartered in Israel and with subsidiaries in the US, UK and Germany, we work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We׳re looking for a highly motivated, organized and dedicated Bookkeeper to join our growing Finance team and assist our day to day accounting requirements.
- Working with vendors- including receiving vendor bills, preparing payments to vendors and vendor reconciliation.
- Bank reconciliation.
- Credit card reconciliation, travel reports and employee reimbursements.
- Assist with reporting to governmental authorities including ITA, National Insurance and VAT.
- Ad-hoc projects as required.
- Bookkeeping Certificate - Type 1+2.
- At least 5 years of experience in a global company.
- English at an advanced level (both spoken and written).
- Experience with Priority system.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel – must.
- Ability to work independently in accordance with established policies and regulations.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment, ability to prioritize workload.
- Knowledge of other Country Payroll's outside of Israel- an advantage.