About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We’re looking for an experienced and Tech Savvy Project Manager to lead and monitor multidisciplinary R&D projects in our company (HW, SW and
- Ensure flawless projects execution and delivery according to scope.
- Map resources needed to reach objectives and coordinate between teams and resources.
- Prepare project plans to track and follow up on projects’ progress, communicating the status regularly to all relevant stakeholders.
- Track and manage the day to day activities of the project R&D team members
- Perform risk management analysis,
- escalate when required and clear obstacles for project members.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Project Manager in the Automotive industry (Or equivalent multidisciplinary company).
- Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope budget, and timeline.
- Proven experience in Systems Development Life Cycle.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (English and Hebrew).
- Strong ability to anticipate issues and solve problems creatively.
- Relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Highly motivated, self-starter and self-managed.
- Past experience in System engineering – advantage