About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We are looking for a SOX Manager to join our growing Finance team:
· Plan, implement and facilitate external auditors with independent SOX 404 testing and coordination with process owners. Provide direct assistance, as needed (e.g. key reports testing and walkthroughs)
· Identify/validate key controls, develop test procedures, execute and document testing, and report results to Management internal and external audit
· Update documentation including process flowcharts, process narratives, risk and controls matrix and evaluate controls as new systems are developed and/or process changes
· Ensure clear, concise, actionable and practical observations and recommendations, with a well-documented process for communication and clearance
· Assist in the preparation of key metrics to deliver to senior leadership of the Company such as the quarterly audit committee report.
· Coordinate with internal and external auditors on the annual SOX testing plan and provide support to them to ensure timely and smooth completion of SOX projects
· A BA/BS degree OR equivalent years of experience
· 7+ years of experience in a senior internal audit role;
· Thorough knowledge of US GAAP, COSO, PCAOB Auditing Standards, Sarbanes-Oxley, risk and controls standards and business process best practices
· Excellent communication, collaboration and presentation skills
· A maintained knowledge base of audit industry practices and to ensure best practices are always considered