Production Planner and Control
About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We are looking for a Production Planner and Control to join our growing Operations team, who will have the responsibility for the implementation of projects, including planning, control and monitoring from the start of the project to the delivery.
- Part of engineering projects kickoff.
- Construction of project product BOM in accordance with the engineering design.
- Establishment and maintenance of a weekly plan subject to required delivery dates.
- Opening purchase requirements for purchase orders for projects.
- Responsibility for stockpiling material for the project (inventory planning, procurement tracking, material promotion)
- •3+ years of experience in a complex plant, preferably with a project- based nature.
- Experience in TAPI work with an ERP system (preferably Priority Applications) is desirable.
- Preferably technical background: metal, mechanics, assemblies.
- Familiarity with material management processes and inventory, procurement, and inventory scheduling.
- Good interpersonal skills / interpersonal communication skills
- Systemic view
- Matriculation work ability
- English in good level