About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure development, engineering, and manufacturing.
We are looking for an HR Specialist to support the continuing growth in the UK by ensuring development is executed successfully.
- You will be part of our HR team reporting to the Global HR Director
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics and resolve any issues that may arise.
- Guide employee behavior and conflict resolution; mediate and resolve employee relations issues.
- Conducting employee onboarding, offboarding, new employees’ orientations
- Supporting the department leads to plan and support employee training & development
- Develop and design solutions to complicated and sensitive employee relations cases.
- Design and develop HR policies, processes & solutions in the Employee Relations domain
- Ensure that personnel policies and procedures are followed and provide input on policy updates in line with changing regulations or practices.
- Maintain knowledge of local legal requirements and HR-related government reporting regulations in an assigned region
- Analyze HR processes and make actionable recommendations based on data.
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or Business and Management or equivalent qualification such as the CIPD
- At least five years of experience as an HR Specialist in a global /international high-tech fast-paced environment – Must
- Excellent communication and people skills, team player with a positive attitude
- Excellent coaching and relationship building skills.
- Solid working knowledge of HR-related best practices, government regulations and industry standards