About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
REE is looking for a Package Engineer to support REE’s rapid growth.
· Take ownership of the three-dimensional (3D) data required for engineering definition and manufacture of all the components in Ree’s novel corner and board architecture
· Establish, communicate and maintain best practices for working in 3D Computer-Aided Design (CAD) systems including but not limited to feature construction practices, two-dimensional drawing management, component-to-component clearance requirements and so on
· Establish, concur, document and maintain requirements and specifications for geometric aspects of vehicle and system packages as part of a Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) system
· Work closely with other disciplines, such as module and attribute leaders to develop solutions and achieve the project requirements
· Communicate progress and creatively overcome obstacles at all levels of the business
· Degree in Automotive/Mechanical Engineering is preferable
· A minimum of 5+ years of relevant industry experience including both high volume vehicle or tier 1 producers and smaller businesses
· Self-starter with strong critical thinking skills
· Extensive experience with one or more feature-based modelling 3D CAD systems
· Demonstrable ability to mentor other engineers
· Effective communicator and great influencer
· Good leadership and decision-making skills
· Flexibility and ability to adapt to changes