Legal & Corp. Dev. Manager
About The Position
REE Automotive is a pioneering technology company reinventing e-mobility. REE has developed the next generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
Headquartered in Israel and with subsidiaries in the US and Germany, we work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We are looking for a Legal & Corp. Dev. Manager to structure business cooperation and lead contractual negotiations with potential automotive partners.
Main activities will include:
· Lead partnership negotiation agreements with automotive players in a creative way.
· Be involved in setting up REE’s partnership strategy and activation planning.
· Act as the key point of contact for servicing partners.
· Perform market research and engage new prospects to secure them as partners.
· reporting to the VP Corporate Development (based in Israel).
· Vast experience is drafting and negotiating legal terms and agreement with OEMs and automotive players
· Strong experience in the automotive sector
· Having worked in an international fast-pace environment
· Experience in working in the automotive sector 5-10 years out of which at least 3-5 years for a Tier1 or Tier2 global automotive player
· Engineering background – an advantage
· Proven prior experience negotiating deals
· Creative and out-of-the-box thinking ability
· Strong quantitative capabilities
· Excellent communication skills (written and oral)
· Very good interpersonal skills
· English – mother tongue level
· Willingness to travel