Senior Business Development Manager
About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We are looking for a methodical Senior Biz Dev Manager to help us in our overall business efforts.
- Creates and executes biz dev strategies, develop and fosters business opportunities with new customers and strategic partners
- Develop and maintain an ongoing strong pipeline of new business opportunities that fit with the company’s core business
- Demonstrates effective closing skills and ability to win new business while maintaining and protecting existing business channels
- Administers new business; communicating and following-through at each stage to ensure the company is aligned with customer needs, deadlines are met, and agreements are fully implemented in a timely manner
- Creates and executes strategies to maximize opportunities with new customers while maintaining profit margins
- Creates and delivers effective presentations to customers in one-on-one or group settings
- Leads cross-functional teams through the process from initial RFx through full implementation and first deliveries to the customer/partner.
- Lead new projects with complete project costing and quoting process
- Takes ownership and is driving results for developing new business and maintaining relevant KPI’s
- Ability to effectively network to build additional customer relationships
- Prepares reporting for current and prospective business including short- and long-range projections
- Identify, qualify and close new opportunities to generate sales revenues that meet or exceed assigned goals
- 8+ years of experience in automotive industry .
- Vast experience in drafting and negotiating agreements with OEMs and automotive players
- Have a strong international business development track record either in automotive or high tech.
- Possess strong technical skills, industry and competitive insight of Technologies.
- Expert knowledge of Client management and CRM tools.
- Degree in Engineering or Business Administration.
- Proven track record for growing new business.
- Able to bridge the startup / scale up environment with more traditional working environments
- Able to manage stressful and sometimes unclear challenges
- Having worked in an international fast-pace environment
- English- mother tongue level, other European languages an asset
- Willingness to travel regionally and internationally