EV Marketing Manager
About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs. We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to engineer, manufacture and deploy a cutting-edge solution for tomorrow’s vehicles.
Due to the dynamic concepts, we have opened a new office in the UK and are making additions to our teams with highly ambitious and skilled individuals.
We are currently looking for an experienced, ambitious, and enthusiastic EV Marketing Manager to support REE’s rapid growth.
- SME for REE technology –demonstrate the benefits behind the how and why of REEcorner and REEboard design – using any channel and medium.
- Plan, develop, and direct marketing efforts for a family of corners or market segment
- Target market and buyer insights, growing awareness and generating demand
- Monitor and anticipate market trends, customer markets, emerging technology and competitive activities
- Work with marketing peers to produce relevant content for target customers throughout the customer journey, internally and externally
- Ensure commercial feasibility, identifying and initiating actions to continually improve product profitability and provide R&D investment recommendations.
- Establish performance specs, cost & pricing targets, market applications and volume forecasts.
- Enable and support sales team by driving product collateral consistent with strategic messaging, optimizing opportunities via conferences, speaking engagements, etc. and driving upper funnel activity.
- Lifecycle management: establish product roadmap, demand generation strategy, and evaluate product in order to advocate for customer needs and expand market share.
- Identify customer feedback and incorporate into product evolution to anticipate future needs and trends to maximize share, revenue and profitability.
- Work across REE department functions, including business development, product management, program management, Legal, R &D, and finance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, MBA or master’s degree Preferred
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience, with 5 years’ experience in a technical automotive role (R & D, Product Development, Auto tech, etc.).
- Passion for automotive, and a desire to teach, engage, influence, and shape the future of electric mobility
- Ability to shape strategy and execute without compromise
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors, to drive alignment and collaboration
- Strong customer Focus
- Driving License
- Willingness to travel 10-20%
- UK Citizenship without any requirements