Senior Graphic Designer
About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs. We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to engineer, manufacture and deploy a cutting-edge solution for tomorrow’s vehicles. Due to the dynamic concepts, we have opened a new office in the UK and are making additions to our teams with highly ambitious and skilled individuals.
We are assembling a marketing team based in the UK who can champion and own the marketing strategy to conceptualise, develop and deliver our vision across Global Markets, including Asia, the UK, EMEA and the US, both on- and offline, across B2B, Investor Relations and Internal Communications.
We are seeking to hire a Senior Graphic Designer to join our Marketing Team, reporting into the Marketing Creative Director. This will be our first internal creative hire, so the Scope of Work in the short-to-medium term is broad, ranging from brand development to digital content, trade shows and events, internal comms, and the odd PowerPoint to support our Product Marketing teams.
You will have a portfolio of work demonstrating your skills across the branding and the communications mix, ideally have experience working in-house for a vehicle manufacturer, or on automobile brands whilst working at an agency and most of all, be a self-starter, down to earth and a team player.
- Conceptualise and deliver marketing assets that communicate our philosophy, technology and products whilst positioning the REE brand as a leader in its field.
- Work to marketing briefs and produce work that satisfies the requirements of the brief.
- Under the guidance and support of the Marketing Creative Director and the Project Manager, assist in planning, creating and providing art direction for communication and video production across all channels.
- Work with the Global Marketing Team to assist and develop digital concepts and content for use on social media, our website, paid media and other digital assets from time to time.
- Monitor industry trends and apply learnings to brand collateral and comms.
- Oversee all aspects of the job from start to finish, including all artwork requirements, whether this be in-house or outsourced to freelancers and/or suppliers.
- Where required, brief suppliers on requirements and assist in sourcing best practice suppliers and respective costs for consideration – ideally have relationships with a broad range of potential suppliers in the UK.
- The ability to work with and brief 3D designers, Photographers, Illustrators, Copywriters, Specialist Photo-re-touchers, print production and other key suppliers from time to time.
- Ensure all artwork and materials is supplied as per specifications.
- Oversee the production of exhibition stands, product launches, speaker support and other assets required for events.
- Support HR, Product Marketing Teams and other departments on PowerPoint Presentations and other Audio-Visual support.
- University degree in marketing or business management or equivalent
- 5 plus years’ experience working as a Senior Graphic Designer in-house or with an agency.
- Creative mindset with the ability to translate your ideas visually, scamping ability would be bonus.
- Experienced in developing a variety of communication, with emphasis on digital marketing, from website to microsites, e-books, banner ads, social content, emailers, invitations and the likes.
- Proven experience in brand architecture and understand Brand Development, including Brand Guidelines, Event Toolkits and the likes.
- UX / back-end experience is a huge plus – HTML/ WordPress
- Highly proficient in the Adobe Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Acrobat, XD or Figma)
- 3D ability would be great but not essential, mostly for the Exhibition Stand design
- Film and Photographic skills are an advantage, Motion Graphics, the ability to do the odd edit with some aftereffects and titles.
- Wizard in PowerPoint presentation skills
- A self-starter with outstanding time management skills
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English
- Working in a fast-paced environment, with attention to detail
- UK citizenship without any requirements
- Driving licence
*Please be sure to include a link to your portfolio when apply*