Senior Product Manager
About The Position
REE Automotive (Nasdaq: REE) is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for electric vehicles. REE’s disruptive corner technology enables a completely flat and modular chassis that supports mission-specific EVs from class 1 to class 6 for commercial vehicles and people movers.
At REE Automotive, we are a pioneering technology company that is reinventing e-Mobility. Unrestricted by legacy thinking, we have developed the next generation EV platform that is set to revolutionize the industry.
REE is seeking a Senior Product Manager to support REE’s rapid growth and development activities in t U.S.
- Collaborate closely with customers to understand their needs and translate them into product requirements.
- Act as a trusted advisor and build strong relationships with customers, understanding their business goals and aligning product strategies accordingly.
- Own product vision, requirements synthesis, and feature launches, while continuously iterating based on customer feedback.
- Collaborate closely with internal and external engineering and design teams to establish product definition, use cases, and design specification
- Assist in the development of product strategy, product development , feature prioritization, delivery and product launch
- Assist in defining target market, and Product value proposition
- Support Marketing and business development as product specialist
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Automotive Engineering or equivalent experience.
- 10+ years of product management experience.
- Vast experience in the automotive market, particularly in commercial BEV.
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communication.
- Willingness to travel.