Cloud Security Architect
About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering, and manufacturing.
We are hiring a talented Application & Cloud Security Architect professional to join our team
As a Security Architect, you will work with REE’s various teams to ensure our platforms, environments and products are designed and implemented according to best practices. Your goal will be to verify that both the applications and the underlying (cloud) infrastructures are secure.
- 5+ years of experience with Application Security
- 3+ years of experience with Cloud Security
- Strong foundations in software engineering
- Strong understanding of common security attacks and their remediation
- Experience with AWS cloud environment
- Understanding of Software Security Architecture and Design, SDLC and the ability to clearly articulate best practices for application security
- Vast experience in running threat modelling for complex systems
- Experience in working with software development teams and R&D executives.
- Knowledge of information security standards and frameworks such as OWASP, NIST, SANS, etc.
- Experience in DevOps environments and automating security controls into the CI/CD process.