Cybersecurity Automotive Architect
About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs. REE’s disruptive corner technology enables a completely flat and modular chassis that supports all mission-specific EVs from class 1 to class 6. REE’s EV platforms provide maximum room for passengers, cargo and batteries with the smallest footprint.
REE is supported by an exclusive network of Tier 1 automotive partners providing access to 320 global production lines, effectively making REE the next generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
We are seeking a Cybersecurity Automotive Architect to guide the software team to deliver functional safety implementation.
- Development of security concept based on ISO 21434 framework
- Define E2E security architectures for in vehicle
- Design state-of-the-art security controls
- Requirements analysis for in-vehicular security architecture
- Review of risk analyses, penetration tests and supplier security
- Creation of software architectures (AUTOSAR environment) for embedded real-time microprocessor systems.
- Liaise with development teams to ensure the execution of these requirements
- Support planning of software integration for software systems and components
- Development of design validation methodologies (DVM), development of validation test cases and hand off for testing teams
- Support verification team in security verification test
- Work with Product Development and definition in proof-of-concepts within security
- Guide development teams in vulnerability analysis (static code analysis, known vulnerability analysis) and support tracking cyber security implementation issues based on analysis
- Lead incident response activities as required and provide mitigation advise
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering/ systems engineering/ electrical engineering/ computer science or equivalent (Master’s preferred)
- Knowledge of ISO 21434
- Familiarity with cryptography fundamentals as well as NIST, PKCS, CERTC and MISRA C standards
- Understanding of AUTOSAR SecOC, diagnostics
- Experience in at least one of the following fields: automotive and embedded security, secure design, requirements analysis, hardware security
- Strong experience with CAN protocol is required.
- Experience with ethernet is required. Knowledge of common protocols, such as TLS, IPsec is a plus
- Experience with other communication protocols, such as I2C, SPI, or UART, is a plus
- Experience with UDS is required
- Experience with medini Analyze is a plus
- 4-8 years’ relevant product and or technology experience regarding the listed above responsibility/activities for automotive projects (mandatory)
- Current working and residential permit to live and work in Germany
Office Location: Combination home office / remote working from REE's corporate Germany office