Class 4 Electric Chassis Cab
INTRODUCING THE P7-C CLASS 4 ELECTRIC CHASSIS CAB
It’s electric, but it’s not like anything you’ve seen before. Everything about the P7-C was made to improve operational efficiencies. Effortless maneuvering, low noise, zero emissions, a minimal step-in height and excellent visibility all add up to a safe and efficient working environment. You don’t need to settle for legacy technology when transitioning your fleet to electric. You can make the most out of your investment now.
The P7-C is designed around four ingenious REEcorner™ modules. Each are individually controlled by REEcorner ECUs, and the four corners’ function is controlled by REEcenter ECU. Traditional mechanical components have been eliminated between the wheels to create a fully modular design that’s nothing short of revolutionary.
The result is a commercial vehicle built for urban environments. REEcorner technology gives this 16,000 lb truck impressive maneuvering capabilities, and servicing is just as efficient. REEcorners are easily replaced, minimizing downtime for fleets by keeping vehicles on the road, and out of the shop.
The P7-C represents the exciting next development in our P7 platform product family, covering commercial class 3-6.
At a Glance1
YOU WANT AN EV THAT’S VERSATILE, FLEXIBLE, MODULAR AND CAN HANDLE THE DEMANDS OF CITY DRIVING.
CONSIDER IT DONE.
As Comfortable as it is Configurable
- Hard-wearing materials help ensure vehicle can be easily maintained
- Large central HMI screen for minimal driver distraction and easy use
- Ample window space for excellent visibility in tight urban environments and pedestrian heavy areas
- Multiple seating and bulkhead configurations to meet use case-specific needs
- Optimum cabin space – with high cab roof and low floor platform allowing driver to stand and move about cab with ease
TECHNOLOGY THAT DELIVERS A LOW COST OF OWNERSHIP
The REE platform is fully flat end-to-end, thanks to REE’s proprietary x-by-wire technology providing full steer-by-wire, brake-by- wire, and drive-by-wire independent wheel control. This enables a fully flat chassis, driver position flexibility, low step-in height, and improved vehicle maneuverability.
Steering, braking, suspension, powertrain and control–the critical components in any vehicle—have been integrated into a single compact by-wire controlled module and strategically located between the chassis and the wheel. A central ECU keeps all four corners working together in harmony.
Technical Specifications & Configuration Options1
- Chassis Cab Dimensions
- Braking & Traction
- Load Box Dimensions2
- Tires & Wheels
- Battery System
|Height (cab)||114 in.|
|Length (including bumper)||268 in.|
|Width (wheel nut to wheel nut)||97 in.|
|Width Between Wheel Arch||50 in.|
|Cab Length||89 in.|
|Cab to End Frame||179 in.|
|Cab Floor Height||24 in.|
|Ground Clearance||10.5 in.|
|Front Overhang||66 in.|
|Rear Overhang||44 in.|
|Front Track||81.5 in.|
|Rear Track||81.5 in.|
|Approach Angle @ GVW||13°|
|Departure Angle @ GVW||21°|
|Breakover Angle @ GVW||12°|
|Peak Torque (at each wheel)||2,157 ft-lb|
|Peak Power||536 hp|
|Max Speed||75 mph|
|Motion Control||ESP functionality|
|Braking||Hydraulic four corners by-wire|
|Max Bed Length||16 ft.|
|Nominal Capacity 14 ft. box||825 ft.3|
|Nominal Capacity 16 ft. Box||950 ft.3|
|Load Box Floor Height||24/48 in. Access from driving cab-optional|
(2) Load box capacities based on 24 in. chassis height
|Weight Class||Class 4|
|Gross Vehicle Weight||16,000 lbs|
|Max GAWR||8,979 lbs|
(3) Payload target based on preproduction model. Production model may vary and are subject to manufacturing tolerances.
|Steering||4 x independent steer-by-wire|
|Min Turn Diameter||39 ft.|
|Sensors||Motor encoder, temperature, pinion angle, hall sensors|
|Type||Wishbone Twin coil over dampers|
|Suspension Travel||Bump: 2.75 in. Rebound: -5.12 in.|
|Sensors||Wheel speed, ride height, TPMS|
|Static Camber Value||0.0 +/- 1.0°|
|Static Castor Value||0.0 +/- 1.0°|
|HV Battery Voltage (nominal)||400 V|
|Target Range4||150 miles|
|HV Battery Charge||AC 22 kW DC 100 kW|
|LV Battery Voltage5 (nominal)||48 V|
(4) REE estimate based on a full charge and subject to change prior to production. REE estimated range based on analytical simulations using typical urban drive cycle. Actual range may vary based on several factors, including temperature, terrain, battery age, loading, and usage and maintenance.
(5) 48 V for steering and brakes. 12 V available in cab for accessories.
(1) Vehicle specifications are subject to change without notice. All data is approximate.
Actual features and specifications of the vehicle may vary from the visuals shown herein. REE reserves the right to alter, add or remove any feature and/or specification without prior notice.
No two fleets have the exact same business needs or use cases, and yours will be no different. Whether your upfit solution needs to be conventional or customized, the low floor of the P7-C platform offers the best use of space. And the most exciting upfit possibilities.
Whether you’re carrying passengers or cargo, your EV chassis should be configurable to your requirements. REEcorner™ single wheel x-by-wire technology is ideal for mission-specific needs; offering a low total cost of ownership, a focus on driver satisfaction and retention, and enhanced operational efficiency.
Request a demo of P7-c
1) All illustrations, equipment, and technical data in this brochure are based on the latest information available at the time of publication. REE Automotive Ltd. (“REE”) reserves the right to make changes at any time, without notice, in prices, colors, materials, equipment, specifications and models and to discontinue models or equipment. REE vehicles are assembled from component parts manufactured by REE, its affiliated companies and by independent suppliers who manufacture such components to REE’s exacting standards for quality, performance and safety. Some vehicles are shown with optional equipment. REE urges drivers and operators to follow traffic rules, which are meant to keep them safe on roads.
2) Payload target based on pre-production model. Production model may vary and is subject to manufacturing tolerances.
3) Suitable for 14 ft. or 16 ft. box. Other body types and sizes are possible but please consult REE and body builder to check specifications.
4) Estimate based on a full charge and subject to change prior to production. Estimated range based on analytical simulations using typical urban drive cycle. Actual range may vary based on several factors, including temperature, terrain, battery age, loading, and how you use and maintain your vehicle.
(5) Safety or driver assistance features are no substitute for the driver’s or operator’s responsibility to operate the vehicle in a safe manner.
Pre-production P7-C images shown on this page. Production model may vary.