ERP Project Manager
About The Position
REE is revolutionizing e-Mobility from the ground-up. Our disruptive REE-corners and fully flat, ultra-modular EV platforms are set to become the standard for electric vehicles. Providing complete design freedom to build mission specific EVs, EVs ‘Powered by REE’ will provide maximum room for passengers, cargo and batteries with the smallest footprint and help reduce carbon emissions for a greener world.
This is a unique opportunity for an ERP Project Manager to lead all aspects of process and project management of SAP and the related business process development. The ERP Project Manager will plan, co-ordinate and oversee the implementation and finalization of project modules according to the requirements and deadlines laid out by the business as part of the ERP & business process development. The ERP Project Manager will oversee the project from the planning stage , through implementation testing and reporting.
The ERP Project Manager will primarily be responsible for delivering SAP and SAP related projects varying in size and complexity, across different regions and domains (manufacturing, supply chain, sales, finance & EDI). Projects will initially focus on key SAP deployments. Main responsibilities include managing project scope, budget, project board, resources, schedule, risks, and issues. Also responsible for identifying the methodology to utilize at each project stage depending on scope and capabilities of the project team.
- Define the project scope, including project plans, deliverables, RAID logs, budgets and staffing plans.
- Align deliverables, costs and timings to the needs of the key business stakeholders requirements, including auditing of deliverables
- Manage delivery of projects from inception to closure, overseeing timing and budget alignment
- Interface with SI’s to plan resources and manage costs
- Prepare project status reports for senior management
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders, both in-person and remotely
- Drive decisions to ensure the success of projects taking into account timing, risk, functional requirements, and business benefits
- Quickly identify and mitigate project risks and issues by leveraging extended team capabilities.
- Own the change management and transition of new functionality to BAU operations
- Drive continuous improvement of the delivered solutions, to improve working methods and end user satisfaction
- 7+ years IT project/program management experience with progressively increased responsibility within the field. Must have a strong background in manufacturing & supply chain operations (automotive experience preferred).
- 5+ years of team leadership and budget management experience. Global experience is strongly desired.
- Demonstrated knowledge of business process improvement techniques and SAP process implementation.
- Demonstrated experience partnering with Business teams and Functional teams in order to drive achievement of business results.
- Demonstrated experience of overseeing a center of excellence team to manage day to day operations.
Required Qualifications & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in a technical or business related field.
- Five+ years’ experience as an IT project manager.
- Experience with international implementations of SAP solutions as a Project Manager, especially in complex manufacturing environments.
- Profound experience in one of the SAP core modules (EWM or MM preferred), FI, CO, PP, SD are acceptable.
- Proficiency in project management, project planning tools and techniques.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to build relationships, interface and influence at multiple organizational levels.
- Organized and able to function successfully in a team environment.
- Excellent technical, organizational, troubleshooting, problem solving and budgeting and time management skills.
- Excellent vendor management skills required to oversee system integrator personnel and hold cloud service providers accountable.
- Goal oriented and possess a drive to meet project deliverables and deadlines.
- Familiarity with office software products including MS Project, MS Word, MS Excel, SharePoint and Visio.
- Ability to manage virtual teams.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience:
- Technical SAP skills to support the internal team (ABAP, Roles & Auths, Transport management)
- SAP Activate experience is a plus
- Experience working with both traditional stage gate (waterfall) and agile (scrum) methodologies.
- Automotive industry experience is a plus.
- Global team leadership experience is a plus.
- PMP certification or equivalent is a plus.
- Fluent in English, fluency in other languages is a plus.
- Candidates must have ILR to live and work in the UK. REE do not offer work permits, visas or sponsorships.
- Location: Siskin Dr, Coventry CV3 4FX
- Willingness to travel depending on the projects assigned.
- Competitive salary
- Full private medical insurance for employees
- Virtual GP appointments available 24/7
- REE contribution pension scheme (>6%)
- 25 days holiday, plus statutory Bank Holidays
- Life assurance at 4x’s base salary
- Life, Money & wellbeing support
- Free on-site Gym
- Free on-site parking
When sourcing this role, REE does not wish to engage with any search firm. REE will not consider any CVs, profiles, or introductions sent to anyone at REE, including REE directly, from external sources, unless they are accompanied TOB’s, signed by REE.