Systems Infrastructure Engineer
About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We are looking for a driven and detail-oriented Systems Infrastructure Engineer to come join our global IT team. The experienced person will be responsible for developing and implementing activities that support and are in alignment with corporate strategic activities.
The Systems Infrastructure Engineer should be analytically minded and possess excellent systems skills and will be reporting to the IT department Manager.
- Responsible and manage our company domain policy.
- Automate processes using scripts and other services.
- Maintain and upgrade our Amazon Web Service environment keeping all our servers and services up to date and with the best practice configuration.
- Assist with integration of SaaS application into our organization infrastructure.
- Assist in planning global template for our all our global sites
- Provide global support across the sites
- Keep our systems live and backed up and comply with our SLA
- Managing any adhoc issues or problems within a good time frame
- Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field.
- MCITP Certified.
- 3 plus years proven experience as Systems Administrator or equivalent
- Proven experience working within large companies.
- Working with Windows Server 2012-2019, VMWARE.
- PS Scripts – Proven experience in complex scripts.
- Manage and create GPO’s.
- Proven experience with using AWS infrastructure and Servers management
- Happy to travel to global sites
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven ability in team working and influencing skills
- Clean Driving License
- UK citizenship without any requirements for sponsorships