System Control Engineer
About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs. REE’s disruptive corner technology enables a completely flat and modular chassis that supports all mission-specific EVs from class 1 to class 6. REE’s EV platforms provide maximum room for passengers, cargo and batteries with the smallest footprint.
We are seeking an experienced Embedded Systems Architect to be at the core of our fast-growing R&D team.
- Design and analyse the control architecture from system perspective for XbW system
- Define simulations and static models to evaluate control concepts
- Define and manage control requirements for control design teams, on functional and technical level
- Review and feedback on functional safety work products around control architecture
- Lead SOTIF activity based on ISO/PAS 21448
- Be part of the growing systems team closely collaborating with the other team members
- A strong background in vehicle dynamics and control systems.
- A dedicated University degree and extensive experience in relevant industrial environment.
- Experience with the design of automotive system architectures.
- Experience with static and dynamic system modelling.
- Experience with physical modelling and simulation tools.
- Experience with system modelling tools such as Enterprise Architect.