EV Integration Technician
About The Position
REE is changing electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs. REE’s disruptive corner technology enables a completely flat and modular chassis that supports all mission-specific EVs from class 1 to class 6. REE’s EV platforms provide maximum room for passengers, cargo and batteries with the smallest footprint
REE is supported by an exclusive network of Tier 1 automotive partners providing access to 320 global production lines, effectively making REE the next generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
As an electric Vehicle Integration Technician, you will be taking part in the integration activities of REE platforms and vehicles in various maturity levels from early stages of development to production level testing, interacting with electrical design, mechanical build, thermal, Software & control groups.
Trouble shooting system level electric issues, driving a robust and bullet proof build level of the product.
Working on site in a very dynamic environment.
- Taking part in full integration of all electrical content of REE’s platforms and vehicles
- Delivering innovative practical solutions to improve integration process
- Taking part in first platform and vehicle bring-up processes of a build series
- Building and defining integration, usage, and support protocols for REE’s vehicle validation fleet
- supporting all sub-systems and vehicle validation and homologation activities.
- Interfacing with multidisciplinary system owning groups locally and internationally.
- Conducting basic integration and bring-up SW activities and tests.
- Hands on Experience with electric vehicle trouble shooting and repair
- Experience of working with lab and diagnostics equipment
- Understanding of multiple vehicle, electric and thermal systems
- Ability to read electric components datasheets and manuals and acting accordingly
- Capacity to read wiring and connectivity schematics
- Experience and knowledge with core electric vehicle traction and High Voltage systems
- Level 3/4 electric vehicle high voltage safety training certificate or equivalent experience
- ILR to live and work in the UK. REE do not offer work permits, visas or sponsorships
- Competitive salary
- Full private medical insurance for employees
- Virtual GP appointments available 24/7
- REE contribution pension scheme (REE contribute up to 6% of base salary)
- 25 days holiday, plus statutory Bank Holidays
- Life assurance at 4x’s base salary
- Life, Money & wellbeing support
- Free on-site Gym
- Free on-site parking
Office Location: REE Engineering Centre Of Excellence (CV3 4FX)