R&D Project Manager
About The Position
REE is changing electric mobility and aims at becoming the new standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players and technology companies to engineer, manufacture and deploy a cutting-edge solution for tomorrow’s vehicles.
For our next stepping stone, we are looking to hire an experienced R&D Project Manager to take a leading role at our fast-growing R&D team.
· lead a cross organization project including R&D, NPI, engineering, Operations and more
· navigate through all stages of the project design and development lifecycle from initiation through launch
· Formulating and implementing annual work plans.
· creating project plans include analyzed and documented objectives, deliverables, schedules, and tasks.
· Monitoring plans versus their execution.
· Coordinate and drive execution of highly skilled and professional matrixed, multidisciplinary teams
· Industrial Engineering/ BSc / BA in technical degree– required.
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar position, preferably in project management in the fields of engineering and development
· Experienced in managing multidisciplinary projects in R&D department
· Computer skills: Full control of all MS-Office applications, MS project , Skilled in Jira system (not mandatory but advantage)
· Strong skills in communicating with all levels of technical and operational team members
· Strong presentations skills
· Language skills: Fluent English - Mother tongue level