Electrical Integration Manager
About The Position
REE is changing electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs. Our disruptive corner technology enables a completely flat and modular chassis that supports all mission-specific EVs from class 1 to class 6. REE’s EV platforms provide maximum room for passengers and cargo with the smallest footprint.
REE is supported by an exclusive network of Tier 1 automotive partners providing access to 320 global production lines, effectively making REE the next generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
REE is seeking a Electrical Integration Manager to support REE’s rapid growth.
As the UK Electrical Integration Manager, you will be taking responsibility of full integration activities of REE platforms and vehicle in various maturity levels from early stages of development to full production, interacting with electrical design, mechanical, Software, control, vehicle dynamics and product groups.
- Leading the electrical team in the UK Centre
- Delivering a full integration of all electrical content of the vehicles
- Defining and following components, sub-systems and vehicle level DVPs
- Attending strategic project planning meetings as an integral part of project building group
- Building and defining integration, usage and support protocols for the company's vehicle validation fleet
- Conducting and supporting all sub-systems and vehicle validation and homologation activities
- Interfacing with multiple teams and groups managers locally and internationally
- Managing and supporting electrical systems suppliers developing products required for production
- Degree in Electronics engineering
- Degree in Automotive engineering - Advantage
- 5-7 years’ experience in managing automotive development engineering groups
- Experience with electric vehicle energy supply systems
- Experience with electric vehicle power train and traction systems
- Experience with electric steering and braking systems
- Personally took part in taking a new vehicle all the way through homologation process
- Experience or strong demonstrable interest in learning tools like Catia 3DX, Jira, Polarion, Monday and other project and program managing tools
- Flexibility to take on tasks outside of own comfort zone – quick learner in a fast-paced work environment
- Functional safety and regulation knowledge – Advantage
- Competitive salary
- Full private medical insurance for employees
- Virtual GP appointments available 24/7
- REE contribution pension scheme (REE contribute up to 6% of base salary)
- 25 days holiday, plus statutory Bank Holidays
- Life assurance at 4x’s base salary
- Life, Money & wellbeing support
- Free on-site Gym
- Free on-site parking
Your Journey Begins Here: Join us at the REE Engineering Centre Of Excellence (CV3 4FX) and become an integral part of a team that's revolutionizing electric mobility. It's not just a job; it's a mission, to change the world a little bit!
When sourcing roles, REE does not wish to engage with any search firm. REE will not consider any CVs, profiles, or introductions sent to anyone at REE, including REE directly, from external sources, unless they are accompanied TOB’s, signed by REE.