EV Power Electronics Engineer
About The Position
REE is looking for a highly motivated and skilled Power Electronics Engineer in the field of automotive high volume, with good technical knowledge, ability to learn and work independently and within a team, experienced and passionate about working with mechanical and electro-mechanical systems.
The job includes:
- Taking part in development of novel technologies in the fields of electrical automotive systems.
- Architecting complete electric vehicle design, Hands on working on projects from conceptual planning through prototype design and execution.
- Day to day work is within a dynamic and diverse R&D team, and interactions with various fields of engineering (electric power systems, mechanical, SW, control, etc.)
- Experience in multidisciplinary systems design.
- Experience in high power, high voltage electronics design
- Defining and designing electric vehicle propulsion systems – electric motors, inverters
- Deep understanding of high voltage energy supply systems – vehicle battery design, DCDC converters, charging components
- Hands-on experience with Automotive electric systems - Advantage
- Working with lab equipment
- Working around battery powered high voltage components and systems
- Power and circuit Simulation capabilities.
- Board design experience – advantage
- Good communication skills with international groups