About The Position
REE is changing electric mobility and aims at becoming the new standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players and technology companies to engineer, manufacture and deploy a cutting-edge solution for tomorrow’s vehicles.
For our next stepping stone, we are looking to hire an experienced Embedded Systems Architect to be at the core of our fast-growing R&D team.
· Architecture design of hardware and software automotive-grade system for an electric vehicle
· Development of a multi-node embedded system with real-time communication
· Analyze project resources and project roadmap
· Integrate with automotive mechanical systems
· BS Degree in Electrical Engineering
· 7+ years’ experience in Systems design in RT systems
· Advantage: experience in an automotive, aerospace, or similar environment
· Advantage: experience in one of system architecture, software architecture, functional safety, security,
· Experience in defining, developing, and maintaining functional and system requirements
· Experience in delivering a large and complex requirements specification from high-level to low-level systems
· General programming knowledge