About The Position
REE is in search of a superb Wiring assembly technicians in the field of automotive high power and control, with good technical knowledge, ability to learn and work independently and within a team, experience and passion working with mechanical and electro-mechanical systems.
The job includes:
· Taking part in development of novel technologies in the fields of electrical automotive systems.
· Building multidisciplinary complex wiring and communication harnesses.
· Building and assembling high voltage automotive cabling.
· Auditing and communicating design issues with the design team
· Day to day work is within a dynamic and diverse R&D team, and interactions with various fields of engineering (mechanical, thermal, vehicle electronics, etc.)
· Experience with building complex Harnesses
· Reading and executing multidisciplinary systems schematics
· Automotive harness standards and quality – Advantage
· Experience with Building High voltage and High currents harnesses, cabling and electric cabinets
· Hands-on hard worker, creative and dedicated.