EV Integration Engineer
About The Position
REE is revolutionizing e-Mobility from the ground-up. Our disruptive REE-corners and fully flat, ultra-modular EV platforms are set to become the standard for electric vehicles. Providing complete design freedom to build mission specific EVs, EVs ‘Powered by REE’ will provide maximum room for passengers, cargo and batteries with the smallest footprint and help reduce carbon emissions for a greener world.
We are currently looking for a EV Integration Engineer to support REE’s rapid growth.
As a Vehicle Integration Engineer, you will be taking part in the integration activities of REE platforms and vehicles in various maturity levels from early stages of development to production level testing. interacting with electrical design, mechanical, thermal, Software & control groups.
Working on site in a young and dynamic environment.
- Taking part in full integration of all electrical content of REE’s platforms and vehicles
- Owning first platform and vehicle bring-up processes of a build series
- Writing and following components, sub-systems and vehicle level DVPs
- Building and defining integration, usage and support protocols for REE’s vehicle validation fleet
- Conducting and supporting all sub-systems and vehicle validation and homologation activities.
- Interfacing with multidisciplinary system owning groups locally and internationally.
- Conducting basic integration and bring-up SW activities and tests.
- 3-5 years of experience in vehicle electric systems integration
- Hands on Experience with electric vehicle trouble shooting and repair
- Good understanding in multiple vehicle electric and thermal systems
- Excellent understanding in HV traction and energy supply systems
- Excellent understanding in vehicle control units integration and operation
- Experience in component and system level DVP development and execution
- Level 3/4/5 electric vehicle high voltage safety training certificate
- Working with 2D and 3D electrical design software – Arcadia, Catia
- Operating 1D simulations in Simulink or alike
- Candidates must have ILR to live and work in the UK. REE do not offer work permits, visas or sponsorships.
- Location: Engineering Center, CV10 0TU (based at the Horiba Mira facility)