HIL Rig Engineer
About The Position
REE is changing electric mobility and aims at becoming the new standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players and technology companies to engineer, manufacture and deploy a cutting-edge solution for tomorrow’s vehicles.
We're looking for an experience HIL Rig Engineer.
- Work with a high complexity HW and SW system
- Review and analyze product’s specifications and requirements
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured testing documentation
- Design and execute manual and automated tests
- Analyze, identify, report and track bugs
- At least 3 Years of experience as a HIL Rig Engineer in multi-disciplinary systems
- B.Sc. In Computer Science\ Electronics - equivalent education also applies
- Experience in testing and integration of large complex systems
- Automotive background – advantage
- Experience in C# \ JAVA\Python or any programming languages- advantage
- Self-learner and team player
- ILR to live and work in the UK. REE do not offer work permits, visas or sponsorships
Office Location: UK Office: CV10 0TU (within the Mira facility)