NPI Electronics Engineer
About The Position
REE is changing electric mobility and aims at becoming the new standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players and technology companies to engineer, manufacture and deploy a cutting-edge solution for tomorrow’s vehicles.
We're looking for an experience NPI Engineer.
· Support NPI process, technical aspects, failures analysis – Hands-on
· Work with external third parties –Electronic and Mechanical engineers, manufacturers, EMS partner
· Work closely with EMS partner technicians and operators
· Ability to deliver DFM / DFT requirements, Electronic & Mechanical parts, and testing
· Initiate engineering changes (ECO) and configuration control
· Define, write, and maintain assembly, testing, and packaging instructions
· Support Components Engineering, define and test new manufactures
· At least 5 years of experience in Engineering/Mass Production activities
· A deep understanding of the NPI process is a must
· A deep understanding in PCB manufacturing and assembly.
· Support EMS partner on site (including traveling) -ATE, Assembly
· Experience with lab equipment such as Power Supply, Scope, DVM…
· Knowledge in PLM systems
· Teamwork, interpersonal relationships, creativity, problem-solving skills, and proactive
· Work experience in Start-Up/Hi-Tech environment
· Ability to lead and manage several tasks in parallel, attention to detail, and very organized
· Experience in automotive industry – an advantage
· B.Sc. or P.E in Electronic Engineering – Advantage