Automotive Requirement Engineer
About The Position
REE Automotive is changing electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs. REE’s disruptive corner technology enables a completely flat and modular chassis that supports all mission-specific EVs from class 1 to class 6. REE’s EV platforms maximise room for passengers, cargo and batteries with the smallest footprint.
REE is supported by an exclusive network of Tier 1 automotive partners providing access to 320 global production lines, effectively making REE the next generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
REE is seeking an experienced Automotive requirement engineer to support REE’s rapid growth and development.
- Define & manage system and software requirements
- Decompose system features and customer requirements to system requirements
- Define requirements on a functional and technical level
- Collaboration with team members
- University degree and extensive experience in relevant industrial environment
- Dedicated requirement management tools
- Automotive control systems
- Definition of requirements and specifications
- AUTOSAR exposure, ISO 26262 and automotive regulations / standards are desirable
- Current working and residential permit to live and work in Germany
Office Location: Combination home office / remote working from REE's corporate Germany office