Senior Program Manager
About The Position
REE is disrupting the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for the electric vehicle architecture. We collaborate with leading automotive players and technology companies worldwide to facilitate the development, engineering and manufacturing of our technology and bring it to automotive grade, mass-production.
The Program Management team is responsible for orchestrating all program activities, inbound and outbound, and creating a consolidated plan of the company’s customer projects. This involves internal synchronization between REE’s departments (R&D, Biz Dev, Operations, Legal, Finance, HR, etc.) and external collaboration with customers and partners. We’re looking for an enthusiastic, ambitious and Tech Savvy Senior Program Manager to plan, lead and monitor the company’s customer programs & will report to the VP of Program Management.
· Plan, lead and monitor customer programs by ensuring flawless execution and delivery according to scope and plan
· Prepare program plans to track and follow up on programs’ progress
· Coordinate and lead internal and external meetings with the customers. These may range from technical to program planning, escalation handling, troubleshooting, etc.
· Measure program performance with measurable KPIs to identify areas for improvement
· Initiate and build new cross-company processes to ensure continuous improvement of the team’s work
· Drive Best-Known-Methods and work policies according to automotive standards
· Optimize between customer requirement and needs and between the company’s constraints
· Map resources needed to reach objectives and coordinate between teams and resources
· Provide ongoing program status reports detailing deliveries, challenges, risks and mitigation plans both external (to the customers) and internal (REE’s management)
· The Senior Program Manager is expected to handle technical discussions with customer’s expert engineers as well as high-level strategic discussions with the customer’s upper management
· Pending travel restrictions, the role requires availability for domestic travel on short notice - up to 20% as well as for international travel of up to 5%
· At least 10 years of customer-facing, Project Management experience
· Proven ability to complete projects according to outlined scope, budget, and timeline
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· People-oriented, conflict resolving personality - ability to lead and decide without authority in a matrix work environment
· Smart and challenging, be able to anticipate issues and solve problems creatively
· Relevant bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
· Automotive, medical or aerospace industry experience – preferred
· R&D experience – preferred