Technical Product Manager
About The Position
Do you have a passion for Automotive? Do you want to challenge the way vehicles are designed? Do you foresee EV as the future? You want to take on very ambiguous problems? If you answered yes to these questions, we have a dream job for you.
REE Automotive is a pioneering technology company reinventing e-Mobility. Unrestricted by legacy thinking, REE has developed the next generation EV platform
REE is seeking an innovative, tech-passionate, results-oriented, technical Product Manager who will join our talent pool and be part of making history.
- As part of a tight-knit team, you will drive requirements and execution of an innovative product roadmap.
- This role has high visibility, is cross-functional in nature, and involves working with both internal teams and external to the company.
- You will orchestrate the launch of features and SW products while rolling up sleeves and get into technical details and design
- You will own product vision, synthesize customer and business requirements into product roadmaps, and, launch new features from start to finish.
- You will be reporting to the VP Product who is based in our HQ in Israel.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, or Electronics Engineer
- Proficient/expert level experience in product, program or other management role
- 7 plus years of experience in software architecture, embedded systems and software design
- Proven experience with complex, multi-disciplinary systems
- Experience in the automotive market – Main Advantage
- Exposure to automotive certification and homologation process – Advantage
- Experience with autonomous driving and driver assist - Advantage
- Experience in automotive safety (ISO 26262 / ISO 21448) - Advantage
- Experience in automotive cybersecurity (ISO 21434) - Advantage
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape.
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members
- Strong interpersonal skills required to manage relationships with colleagues both in the Israel, UK and the ROW
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- Clean UK Driving Licence
- UK Citizenship or equivalent without any sponsorship requirements