About The Position
REE is revolutionizing e-Mobility from the ground-up. Our disruptive REE-corners and fully flat, ultra-modular EV platforms are set to become the standard for electric vehicles. Providing complete design freedom to build mission specific EVs, EVs ‘Powered by REE’ will provide maximum room for passengers, cargo and batteries with the smallest footprint and help reduce carbon emissions for a greener world.
We are seeking an innovative, results-oriented, customer-obsessed Product Manager who will join our team and be part of a making history.
Do you have a passion for Automotive? Do you want to challenge the way vehicles are designed? Do you foresee EV as the future? You want to take on very ambiguous problems? If you answered yes to these questions, we have a dream job for you.
- As part of a key member of the team you will drive the requirements and execution of innovative product roadmaps and product development.
- This role has high visibility, is cross-functional in nature, and involves working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for the product vision synthesize from customer and business requirements into product roadmaps, requirements and specification;
- Launching new features from definition to production.
- You will be a key champion to the industry externally and work with external strategic partners to identify and build new products.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Automotive Engineering, or equivalent in experience
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management
- Experience in the automotive industry
- Proven experience with Mechanical, Electrical and Software components design and release
- Proven experience with all attributes associated with vehicle dynamic and control
- Exposure to certification and homologation process
- Experience with autonomous driving and driver assist
- Experience in automotive safety (ISO 26262 / ASIL)
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and trade-offs of a product
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape.
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members
- Experience in successfully engaging strategic international customers
- Strong interpersonal skills required to manage relationships with colleagues both locally, nationally and the ROW
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel
- UK/USA Citizenship without any requirements