Data & Analytics PM
About The Position
REE is revolutionizing e-Mobility from the ground-up. Our disruptive REE-corners and fully flat, ultra-modular EV platforms are set to become the standard for electric vehicles. Providing complete design freedom to build mission specific EVs, EVs ‘Powered by REE’ will provide maximum room for passengers, cargo and batteries with the smallest footprint and help reduce carbon emissions for a greener world.
We are seeking a Data & Analytics PM who will join our team and be part of a making history.
Do you have a passion for Automotive? Do you want to challenge the way vehicles are designed? Do you foresee EV as the future? You want to take on very ambiguous problems? If you answered yes to these questions, we have a dream job for you.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Define the products driven by REE technology and based on use cases and market insights that aligns with customers and market needs.
- Build products and track the development process to a successful products launch on time, quality and budget.
- Create product-related collaterals, including presentations and tech specs.
· 15+ years of experience in product or program management
· 15+ years of experience in a role that requires small team management
· 10+ years of experience in the automotive industry (commercial vehicles is an advantage)
· Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
· Strong knowledge of data analytics, machine learning, etc.
· Experience with fleet optimization, driver safety, productivity and vehicle sustainability
· Experience with privacy data regulation – advantage
· Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related degree
· Willingness to travel