HEAD OF CX, NORTH AMERICA
About The Position
REE Automotive (Nasdaq: REE) is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for electric vehicles. REE’s disruptive corner technology enables a completely flat and modular chassis that supports mission-specific EVs from class 1 to class 6 for commercial vehicles and people movers.
REE is seeking a Head of Customer Experience, North America to support REE’s rapid growth, work closely with REE’s existing customer base and dealer network, ensure smooth delivery of vehicles and recurrent sales in the region. This role would report to the Chief Business Officer and would be based in the US.
The Head of CX, North America is a critical role in the development of REE’s sales & customers’ expansion, customer experience, branding and delivery activities. A successful applicant will be required to own the customer experience in totality: uphold brand standards, sales targets, sales growth, dealer network, and related KPI’s to accurately measure and convey the status and effectiveness of REE’s customer experience.
- Increase existing customers’ sales orders and expand REE’s reach through existing dealers’ network.
- Build and develop REE’s deployment strategy and processes with dealers, fleets, and other customers.
- Set up an account management team and structure internal and external processes in line with dealers and customers’ needs to ensure smooth delivery of vehicles and ongoing work processes.
- Oversee overall customer feedback process: work closely with customers to capture effective feedback and share information internally with aftersales & service, product and marketing teams.
- Manage the relationship with dealers and third party service providers (upfitters, infrastructure etc).
- Put in place required processes internally and externally with the customer to ensure smooth deployment of vehicles, transfer of knowledge, and ongoing work.
- Work closely with the operations team and set the strategy of working with the customers for after sales and service.
- Ensure all required supportive technical and marketing information is provided and work closely with the operations, product and marketing teams to build the required materials.
- Budget development and execution.
- Set-up all customer experience aspects, providing the highest quality of customer service with the KPIs of increasing sales with existing customers.
- Develop process on how to process customer calls for action by geographical region in collaboration with after sales and service team.
- Collaborate with brand management and brand experience to satisfy branding & positioning strategy.
- Collaborate aftersales, product and marketing as well as the dealer/distribution channels to determine location, size, and rollout timing for service locations.
- Administer and manage all aspects of customer and service center feedback pertaining to product reliability; assist service centers (and customers alike) to meet or exceed resolutions regarding the vehicle repair experience.
- Vast experience in working with dealers’ network preferably in the truck and EV space.
- Eight (8) + years in a sales related role with proven growth success.
- Eight (8) + years within the Automotive industry, coupled with proven relevant experience.
- Deep understanding and knowledge of the Electric Vehicle ecosystem
- Eight (8) + years proven and successful experience in deploying vehicles to dealership networks in North America
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or related technical field required or graduate from an automotive vocational school – preferred.
- Strong business acumen working in growing organizations and best practices.
- Experience with third party service provider evaluation and selection.
- Able to be a creative thinker and devise creative solutions to complicated problems
- Team player; ability to work in a fast-paced, multi-cultural environment with cross-functional teams.