Product (Engineering) Manager
About The Position
REE Automotive (Nasdaq: REE) is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs. REE’s disruptive corner technology enables a completely flat and modular chassis that supports all mission-specific EVs from class 1 to class 6. REE’s EV platforms brings the highest volumetric efficiency and is active in the spaces of commercial vehicles and people movers.
REE is supported by an exclusive network of Tier 1 automotive partners providing access to 320 global production lines, effectively making REE the next generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
We are currently looking for an experienced, ambitious, and enthusiastic Product (Engineering) Manager to support REE’s rapid growth.
Roles and responsibilities:
- As part of a key member of the team you will drive the requirements and execution of an innovative product roadmap.
- This role has high visibility, is cross-functional in nature, and involves working with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Responsible for the product vision synthesize from customer and business requirements into product roadmaps;
- Launching new features from start to finish.
- You will be a key champion to the industry externally and work with external strategic partners to identify and build new products.
- You will be reporting to the VP of Product Management who is based in our HQ in Israel.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Automotive Engineering, or equivalent in experience
- 5+ years of experience in product or program management
- 10+ years of experience in the automotive industry (commercial vehicles is an advantage)
- Proven experience with chassis components design and release
- Proven experience with all attributes associated with vehicle dynamic and control
- Exposure to certification and homologation process
- Experience with autonomous driving and driver assist
- Experience in automotive safety (ISO 26262 / ASIL)
- Experience overseeing roadmap strategy and definition
- Experience with feature delivery and trade-offs of a product
- Demonstrated ability to dive deep in understanding the product, our business, and the competitive landscape.
- Technical fluency; comfort understanding and discussing architectural concepts, schedule trade-offs and new opportunities with technical team members
- Experience in successfully engaging strategic international customers
- Strong interpersonal skills required to manage relationships with colleagues both in the UK and the ROW
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Willingness to travel