About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs.
We work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We are seeking a driven and detail-oriented Buyer to be responsible for processing purchase orders, negotiating with suppliers, tracking orders, creating and maintaining an inventory.
The Buyer should be analytically minded and possess excellent negotiating skills
· Research Sourcing, select, and purchase quality products and materials.
· Build relationships with suppliers and negotiate with them for the best pricing.
· Process requisitions and update management on the status of orders.
· Arrange transport of track orders to ensure timely delivery.
· Analyze market trends and apply this knowledge to make insightful buying decisions.
· Provide supplier qualifications, material issue resolution, driving supplier corrective actions, BOM validation, supplier audits, and maintain the approved vendor list.
· Monitor and review supplier performance.
· Bachelor's Degree in a relevant field.
· 3 years of relevant experience.
· Critical thinking and negotiation skills.
· Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
· Ability to read and understand technical documents including contracts, product drawings, and product specifications