About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs. REE’s disruptive corner technology enables a completely flat and modular chassis that supports all mission-specific EVs from class 1 to class 6. REE’s EV platforms provide maximum room for passengers, cargo and batteries with the smallest footprint.
REE is supported by an exclusive network of Tier 1 automotive partners providing access to 320 global production lines, effectively making REE the next generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
We are seeking a Quality Technician to compliment and drive our products forward.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develop and maintain inspection reports
- Ensure compliance to federal and state laws, as well as company standards and specifications
- Maintain calibration of quality control equipment
- Perform inspections across all stages of production
- Prepare and maintain test data for review
- Evaluate data and draft reports, noting any relevant deviations from existing standards
- Identify areas for quality control improvement and implement new methods accordingly
- Communicate quality or compliance concerns with urgency
- ISO 9001:2015 and IATF 16949 experience required
- Demonstrated skill in analytical and quantitative approach to problem solving
- 5+ years automotive industry experience in quality
- Experienced in usage of various gauges and measurement systems
- Strong background of successfully applying quality tools used in automotive industry (Electric Vehicle experience preferred)
- Thorough understanding of FMEA’s, Control Plans, Flow Diagrams and In-Process Inspection
- Organization and time management skills are critical
- Self-motivated and goal-oriented with a strong personal drive for success
- Demeanor required to work with the ambiguity of a startup organization
- Ability to work with and influence others
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Microsoft Office (all applications)
- Gauge calibration applications
Office: REE Engineering Center - Coventry
Plant: Various types of manufacturing environments.
Travel: Limited with potential to travel within the United States as required (not often)