Senior Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
REE Automotive (Nasdaq: REE) is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for electric vehicles. REE’s disruptive corner technology enables a completely flat and modular chassis that supports mission-specific EVs from class 1 to class 6 for commercial vehicles and people movers.
We are currently looking for an experienced, ambitious, and enthusiastic Sr. Product Marketing Manager to support REE’s rapid growth.
· Plan, develop, and direct marketing efforts for a family of corners or market segment
· Execute brand strategy, mission & values - shape, guide, and evolve them.
· Subject Matter Expert for REE technology, business strategy, and competitive, consumer and market landscape – including positioning, portfolio, product definition and value propositions that resonate with target markets
· Define and execute Go-to-Market launch plans using innovative growth strategies, with consideration of competitive actions and lessons learned
· Target market and buyer insights, growing awareness and generating demand
· Monitor and anticipate market trends, customer markets, emerging technology and competitive activities
· Work with marketing peers to produce relevant content for target customers throughout the customer journey, internally and externally
· Ensure commercial feasibility, identifying and initiating actions to continually improve product profitability and provide R&D investment recommendations.
· Establish performance specs, cost & pricing targets, market applications and volume forecasts.
· Enable and support sales team by driving product collateral consistent with strategic messaging, optimizing opportunities via conferences, speaking engagements, etc. and driving upper funnel activity.
· Lifecycle management: establish product roadmap, demand generation strategy, and evaluate product in order to advocate for customer needs and expand market share.
· Identify customer feedback and incorporate into product evolution to anticipate future needs and trends to maximize share, revenue and profitability.
· Work across REE department functions, including business development, product management, program management, Legal, R &D, Engineering and finance
· Concept vehicle and demonstration property definition and management
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, or Engineering, MBA or master’s degree Preferred
· Minimum 10 years relevant experience, with experience in technology product marketing, ideally with automotive industry experience
· Passion for excellence and shaping the future of electric mobility
· Ability to shape strategy and execute without compromise
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
· Ability to work well with all levels of internal management and staff, as well as outside clients and vendors, to drive alignment and collaboration
· Willingness to travel 10-20%
· Strong customer Focus