Capital Market Counsel
About The Position
REE Automotive (Nasdaq: REE) is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs. REE’s disruptive corner technology enables a completely flat and modular chassis that supports all mission-specific EVs in the spaces of commercial vehicles and people movers.
As part of its rapid growth, REE is seeking a Capital Market Counsel to join the legal team.
- Partner with the different departments to tackle ongoing issues that arise from our global employee compensation plans
- Work with external counsel (in Israel and abroad) to understand and solve issues raised in our securities and corporate governance practice and implement business-enabling solutions
- Prepare SEC filings such as form 20-F, quarterly earnings press releases (6-K), proxy statements and other periodic reports
- Become well-acquainted with and keep us up to date with corporate and securities compliance issues
- 5-8 years of experience in securities & capital markets/corporate department of a leading firm or in-house legal counsel in NASDAQ/NYSE traded companies.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) with outstanding negotiation skills
- a deep understanding of corporate law and corporate governance
- Experience preparing SEC filings is a major plus.
- You’re smart, reliable, responsible, analytical, thorough, thoughtful, can review everything with a critical eye and love to ask lots of questions.
- You’re organized, thrive working in a very fast paced and dynamic environment, work well under pressure, always meet your deadlines and are a good multitasker. You’re diligent, detail-oriented and not afraid of intense work and of long working hours.
- You like to get things done and be proactive, take initiative, take full responsibility and ownership of your work and generally be a business enabler with a can-do attitude. You’re a people person and team player who is really passionate about your work. You’re a collaborative, 'all-in' type of person. You’re also agile and flexible, which means you can handle a variety of tasks that may come your way, as our business evolves.