About The Position
REE Automotive is a pioneering technology company reinventing e-mobility. REE has developed the next generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
Headquartered in Israel and with subsidiaries in the US and Germany, we work with leading automotive players worldwide and technology companies to ensure the development, engineering and manufacturing.
We are looking for an experienced Compliance Manager with business orientation and demonstrated experience in publicly traded high-tech companies:
- Developing, implementing, and managing the Company’s compliance long-term strategy and execution program
- Coordinating with regulators globally
- Planning, implementing, and overseeing risk-related programs
- Creating and coordinating proper reporting channels for compliance issues
- Developing company compliance communications
- Coordinating and scheduling required compliance training for employees
- Create and support enhancing existing internal controls and monitor adherence to them
- keep up to date with relevant laws and regulations, best industry practices, and internal policies
- 7-9 years of experience as a Compliance manager in a publicly traded high-tech company.
- Knowledge of regulatory guidelines and standards in the environments the company’s operations (including in automotive )
- Knowledge of compliance standards and policies, audit techniques, and relevant operations and procedures
- Excellent analytical, project management, and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Integrity and professional ethics
- Business acumen
- Teamwork skills
- BSc/BA in law, finance, business administration, or a related field
- Professional certification (like CCEP, CRCM, and ESG related) is a plus