About The Position
REE is changing the electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs. REE’s disruptive corner technology enables a completely flat and modular chassis that supports all mission-specific EVs from class 1 to class 6. REE’s EV platforms provide maximum room for passengers, cargo and batteries with the smallest footprint.
REE is supported by an exclusive network of Tier 1 automotive partners providing access to 320 global production lines, effectively making REE the next generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
We are seeking a AUTOSAR Engineer to support REE’s rapid growth.
- AUTOSAR and Embedded multi-core SW development
- Ability to independently configure, test and deliver the AUTOSAR stacks, MCALs and third party libraries
- Design, develop, test and deliver high-frequency interrupt driven CDDs
- Define REE’s AUTOSAR architecture
- Generate and publish SWC specifications for both internal and external SW developers
- Design, develop and integrate SWCs with the base SW and build the complete ECU SW for both internally and externally
- Support troubleshooting when deploying AUTOSAR software stacks and components
- Support DRE’s with supplier reviews
- Ability to read schematics and datasheets of embedded controllers
- Hands on experience of working with 32 bit multi-core microcontrollers such as AURIX, STM32, ARM and TI
- Experience in developing low level device drivers would be a distinct advantage
- Contribution to the full SW development life-cycle
- Follow V and agile methodologies for development, with very tight deadlines
- Ability to calibrate and test on bench, HIL rigs and vehicle with industry standard tools
- Degree in computer science, electrical engineering, mathematics or a comparable
- Demonstrable relevant experience is needed of hands on work in AUTOSAR classic or adaptive domain
- Demonstrable deep understanding of OS, RTE, communication (CAN, ETH) and diagnostic stacks
- Experience in developing and/or configuring OEM specific AUTOSAR stacks
- 5+ years of embedded SW and system development for safety critical real-time automotive systems
- 3+ years of MISRA-C programming experience
- Proficiency with Vector DaVinci, PREEVision, EB Tresos toolchains or similar
- Proficiency with CAN verification tools such as Vector CANalyzer, CANoe, CANape, vFlash, ETAS Inca etc
- Proficiency with Matlab, Simulink and Stateflow tools.
- Experience with Mathworks AUTOSAR blockset is highly desirable
- Proficiency with embedded SW development environment and tools including IDE, editors, compilers, linkers, emulators, debuggers, analysis and monitoring tools
- Experience in using industry leading ALM toolchains such as IBM, Atlassian etc preferred.
- Participate in verification and validation activities to ensure requirements and guidelines are being met for the delivery SW
- Familiarity and experience of using the processes and standards such as ASPICE, Functional Safety (ISO 26262), DO-178 and cybersecurity
- Should work as an independent contributor in the SW team
- Leadership, skills, knowledge and experience in order to mentor and develop SW engineers in the team
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skills
- ILR to live and work in the UK. REE do not offer work permits, visas or sponsorships
Office Location: Combination home office / remote working and REE Corporate UK Office: CV10 0TU (within the Mira facility)