CAS Alias Designer
About The Position
REE is changing electric mobility and aims at becoming the standard for EVs. REE’s disruptive corner technology enables a completely flat and modular chassis that supports all mission-specific EVs from class 1 to class 6. REE’s EV platforms provide maximum room for passengers, cargo and batteries with the smallest footprint.
REE is supported by an exclusive network of Tier 1 automotive partners providing access to 320 global production lines, effectively making REE the next generation EV platform ready to carry the future of e-mobility.
REE is seeking a CAS Alias Designer to support REE’s rapid growth and shape the future.
- Transform sketches with a vision, into vehicle design-surfaces, being respectful of parting lines
- Assisting the global team to develop design languages
- Managing multiple projects, hitting timelines
- Adherence to internal and external customer specifications / requirements during development
- Time critical implementation of design changes during styling development phases
- Review designs with internal teams to ensure feasibility and consistent design language
- Producing world-class surfacing
- 5 years of experience as CAS designer in automotive industry
- Expert user of Alias, Vred & Photoshop
- Development of designing both interior and exterior surfaces
- Understanding of assembly as well as design
- Ability to build a 3D model sculpture/product from a sketch
- Independently work as well as team player
- Be able to work on different projects in parallel
- ILR to live and work in the UK. REE do not offer work permits, visas or sponsorships
Office Location: Combination home office / remote working and REE Corporate UK Office: CV10 0TU (within the Mira facility)